March 2010, Wine of the Month
- 2006 Winemaker's Selection Pinot Noir
- Save 25% when you buy a 4-Pack
- 4 bottles for only $120
Try it before you buy it in the tasting room!
- 2006 Winemaker's Selection Pinot Noir is included on the Reserve Flight
- Reserve Flight tasting fee is only $10 (Refunded with a $50+ purchase)
- All tastings are complimentary for Wine Club Members
Interested in how this wine is produced?
Try pairing your 2006 Winemaker's Selection Pinot Noir with some of these delicious matches:
- Garlic and Rosemary Steak
- Tagliatelle with Duck Confit
- Sauteed Wild Mushrooms
- Crusty Bread with Chevre and Black Cherry Chutney
- Pork Chops with Caramelized Cippolini Onions
Some nice things people have said about our 2006 Winemaker's Selection Pinot Noir
- 90 Points - eRobertParker.com (The Wine Advocate), October 2009
- 90 Points - Burghound, October 2008
- 89+ Points - Stephen Tanzer’s Int’l Wine Cellar, May/June 2008
- GOLD MEDAL -San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition, January 2010
- TWO STARS - Food & Wine Magazine’s Wine Guide 2010
- TOP 5 PINOT NOIR - Ray’s Boathouse 23rd Annual NW Wines Competition, Seattle, January 2010
- WINE OF THE DAY FOR JANUARY 1, 2010 - eRobertParker.com (The Wine Advocate), January 2010
This wine of the month offer is only available by calling 503-864-2991 or by visiting our tasting room.