Why not celebrate your love for Pinot Noir all month? L'iris, the French word for iris, is the focal point of our Pinot Noir production, and this month we're showing you the love with some sweet discounts and chance to taste the 2006 L'iris Pinot Noir.
February 2010, Wine of the Month
- 2006 L'iris Reserve Pinot Noir
- Save 10% on 6- bottle-case purchases
- Wine Club Members Save 10% on bottle purchases
- Wine Club Memebers Save 15% on 6-bottle-cases
Come try it!
- We are including the 2006 L'iris Reserve Pinot Noir on the Reserve Flight
- Reserve Flight tasting fee is only $10 (Refunded with a $50+ purchase)
- All tastings are complimentary for Wine Club Members
Interested in how this wine is produced?
Try pairing your 2006 L'iris Reserve Pinot Noir with some of these delicious matches:
- Filet Mignon
- Roast Duck (crispy skin is important here)
- Wild Mushroom Ragu with Fresh Pasta
- Fig & Proscuitto Pizza
- Grilled Portabellas with Cous Cous
- Leek & Chantrelle Tart
- Herb Crusted Lamb Chops
- Truffle Tremor & Crusty Bread
Some nice things people have said about 2006 L'iris Reserve Pinot Noir
- 91 Points - eRobert Parker/The Wine Advocate, October 2009
- 91 Points - Stephen Tanzer's International Wine Cellar, May/June 2009
The wine of the month discounts are only available by calling 503-864-2991 or by visiting our tasting room.