Introducing the Wine of the Month!
Each month this year we will feature a different wine of the month. We’re making it more convenient for you to get the wines you want to drink.
We will provide additional information, pairing suggestions, and best of all, a special offer to help you enjoy the featured wine even more!
- January 2010 featured wine - 2007 Cuvée A Pinot Noir
- Save an additional 5% on case purchases
- Wine club members will save $75 per case
- Non club members save $45 per case
Interested in how this wine is produced?
Try pairing your 2007 Cuvée A Pinot Noir with some of these delicious matches:
- Smoked Salmon or Smoked Salmon Vermicelli
- Honey Rosemary Lamb Sandwich
- Savory Buckwheat Crepe Cakes
- Oven Roasted Chicken with Roasted Winter Root Vegetables
- Parsnip & Pancetta Soup
- Meatballs in Chive Cream Sauce
Some nice things people have said about 2007 Cuvée A Pinot Noir
- 88 Points - Wine Spectator, July 2009
- 86 Points - eRobert Parker/The Wine Advocate, August 2009
- OUTSTANDING OREGON WINE - 2009 Oregon Wine Awards, Grand Award of Excellence
- Wine of the Week- Wine Press NorthWest, May 2009
- 2009 Best Oregon Value Pinot Noirs - Pinotfile January 2010
To take advantage of this offer, come visit us in the tasting room, or call the winery at 503-864-2991.
This offer is not available online.